Considering the community guidelines, most blogs do not have a specific set of rules. Having strict community guidelines prepared helps control the website’s activities and monitor matching appropriate content and the audience. My own set of community guidelines below is inspired by all the concepts I have learnt from the PUB101 course.
Clear and concise contents
- Drag one blog post out too long may lose readers’ attention halfway
- Add pictures wherever possible to increase the visual appeal
Develop a consistent and accessible/ navigable web design.
- Design sub-categories title in a way that is easy for the audience to navigate
- Pay attention to the posts’ categories
Always provide readers with valuable information
- Pay attention to the overall cuisine trends
- Provide recipes that are in high demand
- Engaging post to get readers’ opinion on their preferences
Follow visual hierarchy
- Use sub-header where needed in a post
- Colour themes collaborate well with each other